Recent Plaudits for KMJ Recordings

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by KMJ Recordings, Mar 3, 2011.

1. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

With over 80 years of Brass Band experience, KMJ Recordings was founded in 2004 with a view to bringing location recording services of the highest quality within the reach of all Brass Bands. The company delivers a first class service from initial planning through to the finished product and at a competitive price.

We'd like to share some of our recent feedback from our clients, to give your Band an idea of what we could bring to your recording project.

"Our weekend of recording could not have been made more enjoyable. KMJ Recordings were extremely professional, understanding and flexible towards our requirements. I would recommend them 100%. (Mike Eccles, MD Acid Brass, Fairey (Geneva) Band)"

"Leyland Band are delighted to recommend KMJ Recordings for a first rate service in all aspects of CD production. Leyland's recent release "Matinee Magic" is the second CD produced by KMJ for the band, and we are delighted with the results. From commissioning, to the recording session, through to the artwork and ultimate release, KMJ have been flexible, supportive and professional. (Gary Westwood, Leyland Band)"

"We would like to thanks KMJ Recordings for supporting our Reunion Concert and producing our CD. We have worked with may top recording companies, and KMJ Recordings are as good as any of them. We are delighted with the final product, and congratulate KMJ for capturing the atmosphere of the live concert. Their professionalism and expertise is to be commended. Thank you so much for all your hard work. (Trustees of the Sun Life Stanshawe Band)"

"I've just been listening to the CD. What a terrific job you made of it.....much of the playing I found quite electrifying, and enhanced by the great sound you captured. (Dr Roy Newsome)"

If your Band is considering making a recording, drop KMJ Recordings an email, PM or call us to discuss how we can help you make it a success.