Re: Sponsorship for Brass Bands - help needed!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Simon_Horn, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Simon_Horn

Simon_Horn Member

I am considering pulling together a document resource so that brass bands who would like to promote the idea of sponsorship to local companies will have access to proposals etc. that have been successful used by other bands.

It would seem to me that brass bands operate within such a ‘closed’ public world that it would be difficult to justify the traditional sponsorship benefit i.e public exposure - except to smaller companies who operate on a very local level.

However, there must be other benefits to medium/large companies that sponsorship of a local brass band could provide i.e showing that they promote community development, tax benefits, corporate etc.

I would be grateful if any brass bands that have developed sponsorship proposal materials - or anyone on here that has further thoughts on this could contact me through this website. You can send any document templates you wish to share to my email address: simon.jones703@virgin.net

My intention is to provide a free resource for sponsorship and promotion etc. that brass bands can use but I will be unable to do this unless enough people send me thoughts/ideas and document templates that have been used successfully in the past.

Any thoughts TMP’ers? Good? Bad? Useful? Waste of time (!) etc etc.

Thanks, Simon

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    FONT=Tahoma
    Re: Sponsorship for Brass Bands
    FONT
    COLOR
    Tahoma