Rath 'R4F' Tenor Trombone For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by undersealobster, Jan 20, 2014.

1. undersealobster

undersealobster New Member

Hi everyone

[TABLE="width: 1227, align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD]I am selling my Rath R4F Tenor Trombone, as my playing has tailed off in the last few years and this is too good an instrument to go to waste!

I am using eBay - and it is open for bids or buy it now at £1500. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281248663129?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

The tone is incredible, and I have taken extremely good care of it as you can see from the pictures - it's roughly about 5 years old. The serial number is R4 393, and this trombone is in near-perfect condition. From several close inspections I see no scratches or dents whatsoever.

This trombone is a Bb/F Tenor with an F valve section including a very classy Hagmann valve. Bore is 0.547", and bell flare is 8.5".

The trombone is yellow brass throughout.

I am including all the peripheral bits I have, which include:

• Vincent Bach 5G Mouthpiece
    • Denis Wick Black Practice mute
    • Various rotar oils, slide oils, grease (please see pics)
    • A Qwik Tune tuner
    • A cloth

This also comes with a 'GIG' case which accommodates the trombone and all peripherals, and is well suited to a gigging trombonist. Please note some of the tags on the zips have come off, but the zips themselves still work.

This is an extremely good instrument - I have never met a Rath owner, including myself, who has not adored their instrument. I would recommend this for any professional or semi-professional player, although this trombone could work for anyone.

I am happy to arrange shipping worldwide, collection in South London, and any viewings. If you have the ability to get to South London I highly recommend coming to have a look!

Any questions please ask, I love this trombone, and hopefully it will be going to a good new home!

Rob
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

2. vince turton

vince turton New Member

Hi Rob
    I've looked on ebay and there is no Buy it Now price.
    How do you want to deal with this at your asking price of £1500?
    Vince