"Rath on the Road" coming to Cornwall

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Rath Trombones, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Rath Trombones

Rath Trombones New Member

Our "Rath on the Road" tour is coming to Redruth in Cornwall on Saturday August 23rd. This is where we "relocate" our showroom for a day and give everyone who isn't able to visit us in Huddersfield the chance to try out all the Rath trombones, mouthpieces, bell, slides, leadpipes any anything else "Rath" that you can think of.

If you're within travelling distance of Redruth and would like to come and see us you would be more than welcome. You can also arrange a private testing session where we'll take you through the different models and options to put together your ideal Rath trombone, just as if you were in our showroom.

The venue for the Cornwall day is:

1 Piece Farm Cottages
    Piece
    Carnkie
    Redruth
    TR16 6SF

For more details and to book an appointment for a testing session please give me a call on 01484 660555 or 07817 082567. Alternatively please email me at chris.beaumont@rathtrombones.com or send a PM.

This is one of several "Rath on the Road" sessions that we have planned for the next few months. If you'd like us to arrange one in your area please get in touch, or sign up for our newsletter at www.rathtrombones.com for future events.

We can also arrange a "Rath on the Road" visit just for you and your band! If you're interested in a testing session in your band room where you get to try out Rath trombones in your rehearsal, just get in touch.

We hope to see you soon!

Chris Beaumont
    Michael Rath Trombones
    Tel: +44 (0)1484 660555
    chris.beaumont@rathtrombones.com
    www.rathtrombones.com

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Rath
    everyone
    Rath on the Road
    beaumont@rathtrombones.com
    Cornwall
  3. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

See you there!
    I'm a ten minute drive from Redruth (although why you would go there when you could have come to Camborne is beyond me!), and will make sure I come along to support you!

4. JimboFB

JimboFB Active Member

Make sure you stock up on pasties while you are down there!

None better than proper Cornish pasties :clap: