Ratby Band: Principal Cornet

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by steven.greenall, Dec 4, 2006.

1. steven.greenall

steven.greenall New Member

Ratby Co-operative Senior Band (Midlands, Championship Section, Mike Fowles ~ Musical Director) has a vacancy for:

PRINCIPAL CORNET

Over 120 players across five bands (beginners to senior); purpose built bandroom; family and friendly atmosphere; top quality MD

Rehearsals Wed (8-10pm) & Sun (6-8pm). M1 Junction 21a.

All applications in the strictest of confidence.

Contact Steve Greenall (Chair) on 07887 708981 / 024 7671 1900 or for an informal chat with our MD call Mike Fowles on 07976 232446.

Email steven.greenall@ratbyband.com

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Principal
    Ratby Co-operative Senior Band
    Steve Greenall
    CORNET
    bandroom
  3. midnight_euph

midnight_euph Member

Hi.
    This IS a great band to play with. Sheila has been brilliant but is moving on, but be assured that whomever takes her place WILL be welcomed (if they can do the job. LOL).

We DON'T do 'egos' though - in any part of the band.. so bring a sense of humour with your cornet!

Fran

4. midnight_euph

midnight_euph Member

Hi, Just to clarify, Sheila told me last night she's reluctantly leaving Ratby due to reasons of horrendously long and anti-social work hours - and, being a sensible lass and not wishing to risk other people's lives on the road through lack of sleep, (she's driver), has to seriously re-work her life.

I'd personally like to thank her for all her work for Ratby Band. She's been a real asset to the whole organisation. And, I'd like to wish her every happiness for the future, in every aspect - and a swift return to regular banding rather than simply deputising for Gresley on an ad hoc basis.

I'm not sure what the band gave her as a leaving present, but it can't reflect high enough our appreciation.

Fran