Rankings other than Yorkshire

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Jonesy, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Jonesy

Jonesy Member

I was wondering if there was a resource anywhere which details 2006 section listings (i.e. which bands are in which sections) and also the aggregate score each band will be taking into 2006? The 'Yorkshire grading 2006' thread is comprehensive but I'd like to see other regions, specifically the Midlands. Cheers.
  2. johnmartin

johnmartin Active Member

The Scottish Gradings are here
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

L & SC are here

(BTW I think I remember this coming up last March and it was decided the midlands weren't quite up on the technology like some of the other areas)
  4. Di

Di Active Member

I've made an "unofficial" set of grading tables for the Midlands area using the information available. If you'd like to see them, drop me a PM with your email addy and I'll send you what I have. I won't publish them here just in case they're not entirely accurate, don't wanna cause any trouble. ;)

2nd EDIT: List attached. This is NOT an official list, just my calculations based on what I understand to be the ruling for points allocation after promotion/relegation and results taken from previous three years.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  5. Jonesy

Jonesy Member

Thanks folks, have sent you a PM Dinie.
  6. 3 bent valves

3 bent valves New Member

What about the NW area? Does anyone have any idea where this info can be found?

7. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

Noticed that Dinies unofficial list didn't include the 4th section - but based on the last two years it might be something like this (also not official in any way)

Ilkeston Brass 5+6 =11
    Wellington (Telford) Brass 9+2=11
    Market Raisen 8.5+3=11.5
    Dronfield CMW 6+7=13
    Tideswell 10+5=15
    Alcester Victoria 7+9=16
    Cubbington 8.5+8=16.5
    Bestwood 8.5+10=18.5
    Trentham (was stoke) 8.5+11=19.5
    Skegness Silver 8.5+11.5=20
    Corby Silver 8.5+12=20.5
    Enderby Youth 4+21=25
    Shipston 8.5+17=25.5
    Dunchurch Silver 11+15=26
    Banovallum Brass 12+14+26
    Melton Borough 8.5+18=26.5
    Amington 16+11.5=27.5
    Rolls-Royce (Derby) 16+11.5=27.5
    Hathern 'B' 8.5+19=27.5
    Chapel on le frith 8.5+22=30.5
    Ireland Colliery 15+17=32
    Swineshead Silver 13+20=33
    Creswell Colliery 14+22=36
  8. Di

Di Active Member

Eeek - frantically searches computer for missing table! I thought I had them all. Sorry peoples. :( Thanks Fran. ;)
  9. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

Les Palmer from Reg Vardy use to have the North of English attached to his bands website but its harder to find now and not been updated for this year.
  10. Straightmute

Straightmute Active Member

11. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

....one would assume the North East tables will be updated at the turn of the year when all the ups and downs will take effect.
  12. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Soooo has anybody done a table for West of England? :tongue: