Random rantage!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Hollie, Jun 16, 2006.

1. Hollie

Hollie Member

Hey guys!!
    I'm so bored!
    Really tired but can't sleep, its so annoying, and I can fall asleep during the day, like earlier during Engalnd match and missed Crouch's goal....typical!!!
    And I fried onions at 10.30 and my eyes sting every time i close them!!
    At least I kinda get a day off school 2moro....us 6th formers have to marchall a year 7 sponsored walk, so basically me and one mate are goin to be sat on a cliff edge for 6hrs to make sure some kids don't fall off of it! Goin to be bored stiff!!! Taking a BBQ tho and badminton stuff but I doubt we'll play cos i think the costal path is only tiny there!!
    Goin to be soooo bored!!!
    This is really random I know!!
    Anyone got any fun ideas for entertainment 2moro? Or any sleeping pills that you want to send me via email lol!!
  2. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

take some moooosic with you (in the form of radio, or cd player/mp3 player and speakers!!) have a karaoke session!
  3. ComputerBloke

ComputerBloke Member

Hehe .. I can think of worse ways to spend an afternoon!! :D
    Don't be sleeping on the job though :grnsm
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

:eek: That's impossible init?
  5. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

'Fraid not - now I know a story about a certain percussionist that hasn't been on here for a long time Well Worth It was his name and he came on a tour to the Lake District with us... now he fell a sleep at a very inopportune time - it was dark, it was late and he wasn't alone... but I couldn't possibly disclose any more. Unless I was offered vast quantities of beer
  6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Fran, I don't think you need to!! LMAO :clap:
  7. Hollie

Hollie Member

Am absolutley knackered from it now though, I did take music but battery died coz my ipod is on the blink...:-(
    BBQ was fun, except I forgot to take any kind of cutlery so it was flippin burger with plastic lids and rolling sausages with a pen, dropped some on floor was baaad!! Spreadin butter wiv fingers!!! Oh what a laugh!!!
    Took an hour to walk to our station though and then 30mins uphill to get me home!!
    Guna go and sleep I think before work!!
    Hope everyone had a lurrvely day!!