Rainford Silver Band - 6th December

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by aimee_euph, Oct 28, 2003.

1. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

Hey all,

Rainford have a christmas concert held in the local parish hall just off the Rainford Bypass, it should be at around 7.30/7.45pm but if anyone is interested then email me at aimeetwist@hotmail.com and i will arrnage tickets to be reserved.

Tickets cost £5 and usually a good ngiht had by all.

Hope to see some of you there,

aimee xx
  2. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

these concerts are always good, and there's a good pub accross the road as well!
  3. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

and a certain 2 Ami's are going into St.Helens town after it!
  4. NAS

NAS Member

Right... Programme is sorted... What can I say... Its going to be fantastic so I expect to lots of random people there :D :wink: .

Neil Samuel
  5. livyarker

livyarker Member

Hey neil is this the one i'm meant to be helping at?? if so whats on the programme then?...any chance of seeing some music? u know how much i hate sight reading!!!!!

6. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

we need to have different names i think, went to band the other day, everytime someone said neil...
  7. livyarker

livyarker Member

oh sorry i meant neil samuel thats my fault!! I've seen lots of your postings on here didn't realise u played in the same band.

8. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

no probs, Neil conducts them, and I used to play with them and am very friendly with them still!
  9. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

there are only 3 tickets left...