QUIZ - (June)

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by TheMusicMan, May 31, 2003.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Well, here it is folks - The first Official The Mouthpiece.com Quiz. We've kept the questions relatively easy for our first month and you'll find the majority of answers on The Mouthpiece.com forum somewhere, however, we've also thrown in one or two general Banding questions for good measure :D

The fantastic prize on offer for this month to the person with the most correct answers is a complete Score and Set of Parts of THE BOMBASTO (courtesy of our very own banding genius Roger Thorne)

You have until midnight on the 30th June to submit your entry for the June event. Take care though, as the first form received from any individual will be taken as your only entry - you cannot ammend your entry. In the event of a 'tie', a 'tie-breaker' question has been added. The judges (tMP Site Admin & tMP Mods) decision will be final (come on, I had to add that one didn't I?)

The Winner and Answers will be announced on 1st July, so go on - have a go and have some fun to boot!!!

So here we go . . . Good Luck Everyone

Just click on the following link to take part:

The Mouthpiece.com Quiz - June 2003

2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Well, the Quiz has been up and running for nearly nine hours and I've only had one entry back so far.

Come on folks, its not that difficult - is it! :?

3. Kari Anson

Kari Anson Member

Roger, no it's not that difficult but those nine hours the quiz has been running has been night time when the average person takes the opportunity to sleep!

As I've got a month to complete it, personally I shall be using as much time as I need in order to get the questions right. Let me guess though, the single entry must be from SuperSop?

Great new feature on this forum though.
  4. Roger Thorne

Agreed, but those nine hours are the only time I have to catch up on the things I should have done during the day instead of being on tMP!

5. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

Ha actually it wona from me :lol: took 1 look and thought it was a bit late in the evening for me brain cell!! :lol:
  6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

same here and its 1pm ;P
  7. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I confess....it was me....

Early start this morning for a band job so thought I'd have an all night tMP session....

Nomination of tMP Anorak coming up methinks... :oops:

Rach x
  8. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

well, i've got 3 exams coming up, so i'm sorry rog, i'll only be doing it on Saturday or so; exams on mon, tue, wed, then drunky alllllll wed and most of thurs, and then a perfromance exam on the Friday for a friend that ray farr is marking! lovely.
  9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I just tried to do the test and It was too hard so I didn't bother finishing it :cry: (that seems to be a pattern occuring with me and exams)

Are we allowed to just guess or will made up answers be frowned upon :?

I would spent time revising for it but I my brain is going to fall out soon
  10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

only a serious boc will become champion at this quiz..!
    i had complete and utter chronic cba in looking through all those old threads ;) looks a good quiz tho :)
  11. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

it's ok, I was sick in my actual exam today, my mate's not been able to eat all week! and with two more on the run now, there's not much hope for me. :(
  12. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

You might get away with it as long as you show all your workings-out :lol: :lol: :lol:
  13. picju96

picju96 Member

There's only 1 question I can't do.
  14. rnr321

rnr321 New Member

Well personally I think it is mega hard. Is anyone willing to take a bribe??? :D
  15. Roger Thorne

16. PeterBale

Just one question to go now :!:
  17. dyl

dyl Active Member

I'm stuck on one too! Wonder if we're all stuck on the same one?? Probably are!
  18. PeterBale

I was only 8 in 1963 :!:
  19. dyl

dyl Active Member

LOL! I was -10 though!!! ;)
  20. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

I was less than that..
    or more than that in my previous life perhaps..

How many entries have we now Rog?