Quick register

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by vonny, Mar 6, 2006.

1. vonny

vonny Member

I logged in as usual - so i thought! The quick register across the top of the page I mean, thought it was a new way to log in... What is this function please?

Yvonne x
  2. Key2207

Key2207 Member

Mother that is for new people to register quickly. :tongue:
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

It only appears for people who have not registered Yvonne and as the title suggests it's a quick way for people to register with us on tMP without going through the whol shebang. You don't log in there... log in via your usual route.
  4. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

OOps! :redface:

I thought it was a new way to log in too!
  5. TheMusicMan

OK.. might have to do something with this to lessen the confusion. Suggestions from those who have misinterpreted please...:)
  6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

How about suggestions from those who DIDN'T misinterpret? I'll kick off...

Spectacles! ;) :rolleyes:

Reading lessons. :tongue:
  7. Charmed

Charmed Active Member

Well in all honesty, I thought this new 'feature' was there due to recent upsets and was just tmp asking members to reconfirm that they agree with all the rules! Especially as you have added the 'report post' to each post now (If it was there before, I hadn't noticed it!).
  8. TheMusicMan

Here's the latest announcement explaining how we are going to deal with troublesome posts and members. http://www.themouthpiece.com/vb/showthread.php?t=19778
  9. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

It was there already. It was the little red button with the white cross in top left of every post (at least in the tMP Blue Skin). John just made it bigger now, so that more people will notice it. ;)
  10. vonny

vonny Member

Crawford you really can be cheeky at times...;)
  11. flower girl

flower girl Member

i'm so proud for once something didn't confuse me. see i must be a brunette underneath the blonde