Question for all you Bikers

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by JessopSmythe, Jan 25, 2004.

1. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

After the appalling weather over christmas, I decided to take advantage of the reasonable weather over the last few weekends and get some new year bike miles done. I made an expensive discovery.

Has anyone else noticed that the recent spell of cold weather seems to have made their leathers shrink? especially in the waistband area :?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    weather
    discovery
    cold weather
    leathers
    anyone
  3. spookybiking

spookybiking Member

well mybike goes good for a 125, with top speed of 110-115mph, so getting gianelli race pipe an new carb look out. 120mph + :twisted:

hes a pic

www.motobykz.co.uk/Cagiva/mito2.jpg

Edit: URL (Img) now working! (RT)

4. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

prefer a little more metal around me im afaid. youd never get me on one of them things

5. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

No dear, that's sympathy pregnancy-pounds and unsympathy beer-pounds... :wink:
    BMB
    xx

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

looks quite impressive Stu

7. bagpuss

bagpuss Active Member

Can't be true. Jessop hasn't got an ounce of sympathy in his body!!!! To have sympathy, you must have something approaching a conscience......your baby bro does not have one of those!!!!

Puss

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

9. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

I remember trying one of those once! My income dropped dramatically. I'll stick with being an unscrupulous b'stard I think. :twisted:

10. BottyBurp

BottyBurp Member

Actually, I just bought a set of £1000 leathers for £300 and some SIDI boots for £110 (reduced from £180) at the NEC Bike Show last year. I'm still using my bad weather gear at the moment... Can't wait for the better weather so I can go to band in my new leathers!

Before all you non-bikers think I'm sad or a bit nerdish, get yourself a bike or a pillion ride and discover the thrills (or extremely hair-raising moments!!!) of biking.

I'm also having a go at the Atkins diet at the mo and have lost a stone in a couple of weeks - at this rate, my new leathers are going to be too big, so I'll just have to have a few beers, chips, pies etc., so my new leathers aren't wasted...