Pukeage at Spennymoor

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Sellers_Bird, Nov 23, 2004.

1. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

howdy folks... jus doin a bit of super sleuthing and finding out if any other tmp'ers have been puking their guts up since Sunday at Spennymoor? there's been quite a few in my band including myself who are feeling pretty rancid...
  2. onedrummeruk

onedrummeruk Member

Yup same here. Me and my Grimey drummer mate have it , and I hear half of Mount Charles have got it.

This is not good

Right i'm off back to bed.
  3. Sellers_Bird

any more takers?
  4. I was fine all day yesterday, until last night when I started throwing up and since then I have done 8 times now. I'm absolutely dying. Apparently it takes about 24 hours for fodd poinsoning to set in, so if its something that was eaten, it could be that. If not, it may be a general bug or something.... but there's loads from sellers with it. Ive been in bed all day :(
  5. Delbert

Delbert Member

Sellers Bird (Anna) so far the list is up to 30 of our party who have been suffering today! We think it is the Hotel we were staying at but maybe if there's others it could be linked to something else???
  6. Di

Di Active Member

7. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I just got back from my GP and he said I have gastroenteritis. More info can be found HERE.
  8. DublinBass

BTW this is a really disgusting thread and I can't believe the mods didn't shut it down yet ;)
  9. Sellers_Bird

jus had emergency doc out myself to confirm that i also have gastroent blah blah blah...jus got to s*it it out apparently... no work for me!
  10. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

Agree it's disgusting, but as Mods we actually derive pleasure out of knowing you good people are all suffering. :-D

Seriously though, we do hope that you are all feeling better soon. (honest!)

11. Delbert

Delbert Member

Sellers Bird........you are SOOOOOO classy!!! :)
  12. jimortality

jimortality Member

So uncanny!!! there is about 4 or 5 of us at Ransomes with it as well. I've been in bed all day, just starting to feel slightly better now after 2 days.
  13. Ginge

Ginge Member

Hope you're all feeling better soon!
    Hope it doesn't take long to go, seems like we have about 5 players left in the band that isn't ill! :shock:
  14. mcboyd

mcboyd New Member

There's a fair few Whitburn players suffering too.

Thank god it takes 24 hours for the symptoms to set in other wise the bus journey up the road from Spennymoor would have been rather interesting with only one tiny loo on the bus.

Another thing to be thankful for is not having had band. Might have been a few accidents with folk squeezing for those high notes....Mmmmm!??????

Get well soon folks!
  15. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

OMG was this an attempt by another band to win Spennymoor by poisoning the opposition? :shock: (joke) find the band with no-one ill and you'll have your culprits!. Or is it just a case of bad beer?, what did everyone eat?
  16. McChambo

McChambo Member

I went to the chippy. Never been the same since.

Back at work today feeling rough as ever, but I've stopped puking.
  17. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Another case of "Spenny Belly" :shock:
  18. DublinBass

I had the curry & chips, a worthington ale and a diet coke.
  19. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

My mate Simon who played with Ransomes, is quite poorley too!
  20. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Spoken like a true American!! Well done Dave Payn/Will the Sec and crew, you corrupted him well!! ;)