Promotional Leaflets

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by multiman, Oct 4, 2006.

1. multiman

multiman Member

Just to let eveyone know there is a company near Wakefield producing 10,000 full colour leaflets for £155.00! Our band has recently bought some to promote the senior band and the junior band in the local newspaper. If anyone would like contact details let me know and I'll email them over.:clap:

2. JohnnyEuph

JohnnyEuph Member

Aye send me or charmed the details please. That's a decent price!

3. Anno Draconis

Anno Draconis Well-Known Member

That's a very good price (I presume they are A4?) - speaking as a printer we can't even cover our costs at that sort of price.

Watch out for hidden extras though, delivery may well be extra (and expensive), and you will have to be careful to submit artwork in an acceptable form (hi-res PDF, Quark Xpress with fonts/pics included, etc.) or they'll charge you for repro as well.

4. multiman

multiman Member

Checked the delivery today and there's no delivery charge if picked up from the store otherwwise it's £15 to anywhere in the UK. The artwork costs are £49 for them to design or they will use a Publisher file to print from. Even with the artwork and delivery charge it still seems a fantastic price and guaranteed delivery in 5 working days!

5. flower girl

flower girl Member

Rip off ;)
    Somebody's trying to get the award for sales person of the year