Problems with 02 last night

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by TuTuKu, Aug 27, 2004.

1. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

Did any one else have problems sending texts from o2 last night?

Just trying to work out whether it's my phone at fault or the network??
  2. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I think mine were working OK. I didn't get any returned to me. It could be the "cell" (or whatever they're called) that you're in though rather than the whole network.
  3. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

yea mebbe, i did have a signal and could make calls etc... just everytime i tried to send a message it said "message sending failed, please try later" or something to that effect. I felt cut off from the world for a night!!
  4. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

It turns out (I just checked with the recipient of one that I sent last night) that there was probably a general problem as the SMS I sent wasn't received...but one I sent today to the same person was.:rolleyes:
  5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

What happened exactly? You haven't said....
    But it's probably the network.... if you had something like what I had....
    I had "SOS calls only" weeeeeeks ago... was due to the signal and stuff... and know friends who have had similar problems... obviously it meant I couldnt send texts or call out.
    It happens sometimes.... but clears up after a short while.
  6. TuTuKu

TuTuKu Active Member

Oh good! means my phone doesn't have to go in to be repaired then (left it in a sink with a tap dripping on it yesterday) Mine was working fine this morning too.

7. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

Mine were fine last night.
    I know what you mean though Naomi about the SOS only. That is when there is no signal and so you can only call 999 and alike. You can't text or call any normal numbers. Which is annoying coz you look and see bars of signal but sometimes they are the SOS signal and not normal!!! confusing!!