Prize draws and Bands

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by sparkling_quavers, Mar 21, 2004.

  1. sparkling_quavers

    sparkling_quavers Active Member

    Do bands need a local authority gaming licence to run any form of prize draw, or 101 club ?
  2. satchmo shaz

    satchmo shaz Active Member

    if its printed tickets, yes contact your local coucil, if its just a raffle, ie cloakroom tickets then its ok :wink: