Principal and back row cornets needed for Butlins Sat 21st Jan

Discussion in 'Deputies Wanted' started by JCY, Dec 13, 2011.

1. JCY

JCY Member

Fancy coming along to Butlins to play High Peak with City of Cambridge Band (1st Section)? Yes of course you do! We need a Principal cornet and also a backrow cornet.

Message me or call 07901 733719

Joanna
    (Solo Horn, City of Cambridge Band)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Butlins
    1st Section
    733719Joanna
    City of Cambridge Band
    Jan Fancy
  3. Bryan_sop

Bryan_sop Active Member

I'll play principal for free if you lend me an instrument and don't expect me to pay to get there :)

4. Mudwayj

Mudwayj New Member

Joanna

Could possibly help out on the back row part (not the principal as too many high notes). I play bumper up at MK Brass. We have played the piece a few times at recent Contests. I may struggle to make many rehearsals though. Let me know if I could be of use

Regards
    John

5. jezza23361

jezza23361 Member

Be careful - they have changed the rules in the top section at least - you cannot borrow players for any principal chairs this year - not sure if this applies in any other section. Any player in the specified seat will have to be signed.

Jeremy

6. JCY

JCY Member

Thanks Jeremy - we're checking this out, hopefully they'll be more sympathetic to the first section...

Hi Bryan - hope you're well? You hate playing cornet, you nutter! ;-)

Joanna

7. JCY

JCY Member

Thankyou to everyone who has offered to help us out! Sadly, we can't borrow as many people as we need so have had to withdraw....

If anyone needs a horn player I'll be going anyway!

Joanna

(Solo Horn, City of Cambridge Band)