Primark or New Look??

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brighteyed16, Jan 6, 2007.

1. brighteyed16

brighteyed16 New Member

Hiya, where do you prefer to shop?
    Primark or New Look???
    I personally like to shop at Primark because you can get twice the amount for your money than you can New Look!!
    What about you??
  2. Alisop

Alisop Member

3. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Greenwoods ;-)
  4. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

Primark!!! Lol, me and my friends live in there!
  5. brighteyed16

brighteyed16 New Member

Lol So do i rlly! i got all my holiday clothes frm primark n it came to £35 was well chuffed! :p
  6. Flutey

Flutey Active Member

me too! TK Maxx is good, but Primark is easier to find stuff, and cheaper!
  7. brighteyed16

brighteyed16 New Member

Primark is the best ever! Tk Maxx is like a jumble sale whereas Primark is set out good but some clothes you do have to sort through but hey! thats just the fun part! HAHA!!! xxx
  8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Nice little designer boutiques darling.
    In my dreams...:rolleyes:
  9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

I like rumaging through the racks in TKMaxx. Very rarely buy things there but it's fun trying to remember which shops and which year they were displayed.
  10. needmorevodka

needmorevodka Member

I've had a few great bargains from TKMaxx on the odd occasion that I've struck lucky. I've found it pretty good for coats and jackets. I don't know where my nearest Primark is :(. I'm liking what I'm hearing though so I must find out :D
  11. brighteyed16

brighteyed16 New Member

Catch and then you can search for your local store! :) u have gotta check it out!! xxx
  12. Veri

Veri Member

I like H and M, (although I do buy from Primark), I think the quality is a bit better, and it feels like shopping for something expensive after going to Primark!
  13. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

i buy my bags from newlook dont really like the hassle of primark
  14. needmorevodka

needmorevodka Member

Hey cool, thanks for that :cool: There's one in Coventry, I'll have to nip over and take a look :D
  15. Any where cheap and looks good on me. Primark, Dorothy Perkins, New look. Sales in M & S or Next very occasionally.
  16. I got a lovely Elle coat from TK Maxx which was 60% cheaper than when in the shops... I was thrilled. I must stress though, that this is the only time I have EVER had the patience to trudge through their racks of mainly ugly clothes, for half an hour, hoping that a bargain is in there somewhere for me. I really do avoid the place at all costs.

Before I went on holiday I did the same as you, went to Primark for clothes cos I was really skint... I bought 8 tops, 4 bottoms, a beach bag, sunglasses, necklace and new underwear for £45. You just cannot beat it!!! Though one of the pairs of shorts I bought were a little too see through for my liking but hey ho!!

I don't know why I am telling you about my whole shopping history at either of these places. I don't have a point to make... I don't think. I just thought I would share my shopping experiences with you... maybe it will encourage you to go and shop there! Why am I still typing? This is embarrassing. I am going..... jkdsnhdlansdxl/msax;/sa,sm
  17. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

What about the delights of Tesco value?!
  18. brighteyed16

brighteyed16 New Member

Tesco Value is alright at times, like if you want something while you are going then i will go and have a look, and maybe buy an odd top! lol xx
  19. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

MK one for my daughter - preferably in the sales. Bought her an ace t-shirt the other day and when I got to the till it was only £1! Cracking
  20. leisa

leisa Active Member

i like river island and topshop best but also primark i seriously cba with new look i dont know why thou :dunno