Preston Rehearsal

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by stotty74, Jan 21, 2006.

1. stotty74

stotty74 Member

Hi
    I hope someone can help me with this, but i was trying to organise a rehearsal venue in Preston for 5th February. Last year, we used a place called Canterbury Hall, which was perfect as both our Senior and Youth bands had plenty of room, and parking wasn't a problem either.
    I've tried ringing the number given to me by someone from Longridge Band, but i get a message saying 'this number does not accept incoming calls'. Can anyone else help with this venue? Directory enquiries are useless!!
    Failing this, can anyone suggest an alternative? Again, the senior and youth bands need to use it, and also Denton Band before us (about 8:30 - 12pm).
    If anyone can help, please let me know on 07793 196 416.
    Cheers

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    Preston
    help
  3. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

Hi Karl,

Has the phone message got something to do with not accepting witheld numbers? Maybe if you're ringing from a house phone that is ex-directory? It may well not be that but it's just an idea. Hope you get it sorted.

4. BeatTheSheep

BeatTheSheep Member

Hi, Karl

depending on what time you want this rehearsal, I could give you a number for a church in penwortham, just up the road. It would be 10 mins max away from the guild hall, and simple to get there as its' on the A59. Just make sure you are rehearsing after the morning church service!