Preston, how can i identify you????

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by stabbyjnr, Jan 27, 2005.

1. stabbyjnr

stabbyjnr Member

hmhm wat strange drink will you be drinking? wat will you be wearing different from everyone else? or do you jsut stand out??

2. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

weeeeeeell..... i will be playing with st helens youth.... im a brunette, i look like my pic (<-----------------------) n i look like my cartoon pic too, and i will most likely be drinking some alcopop, and probably a blue hoody too (the famous blue hoody)!

3. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Im small, Blonde ish, usually have a pint or vodka and coke in my hand, i will be wearing black trousers and white shirt with a tie, that narrow it down?!?!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2005
  4. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

If i've been out the night before i'll probably not be hard to spot "a shortish (i'm not that short no matter what Colin says ;)) geordie who looks as rough as a badgers behind" ... thats if i've been out the night before :-D

5. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

I'll be me... I'll be wearing what I usually wear.... and drink what I usually drink...

;-)

6. Chris Sanders

Chris Sanders Active Member

Andy'll be the most easy to spot in any situation as he looks exactly like his profile picture and sounds like somethin off Auf Weidersein Pet!!

7. Chris Sanders

Your TMP T-Shirt then... cough.. boc.. cough.. ;)

8. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

There is nothing rough about my behind.
    Affronted Badger

P.S. Shall I wear the purple spangly wings again?!

9. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Yeah do that BMB because I didn't spot you last year! I will be in Flixton Uniform which is a black jacket and our new ties (blue and black). If you watch our performance (2nd Section) I am the one that isn't blonde on our backrow (and not 16). There is a dodgy picture on my profile here as well. Fill free to introduce yourself/buy me a drink hehe :-D

10. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

i'll be the one falling over and talking to people who I don't know about things I know nothing about. there's a dodgier pic on my profile i think too.

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Preston
    hmhm wat strange drink
    jsut
  12. Chris Sanders

You'll be the one thats clapping after every sentance throughout the results like last year!!

Urgh... Drunk Last Year!!

13. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

i dont plan to get there for 9am like last year tho :p

14. I'll be very suprised if people spot me there ...

I don't think i'm going ...

dunno yet ...

someone's been twisting my arm and she knows who she is ...

;)

15. Naomi McFadyen

:lol:.... well, I'm playing, but yea, may bring my tshirt along to change into afterwards ;-)

16. Naomi McFadyen

;-) Aye....

17. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

you allowed to drink alcohol?

18. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

hahahaha weeeeeeell... with youth band ...no

at pubs... no...

with my parents... yes

band contests... take a guess

19. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

and im the even dodgier one fallin over behind aidan...with a blue wkd and losing my fone AGAIN.

20. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

The purple spangly wings took a dive into the bin after LittleBabayBadger got at them, but they will rise again, phoenix-like. Although they may not be purple.
    BMB
    xx

21. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Getting very worried about you Aidan, I think you're turning into an alcoholic!!!!! Sorry, did I say worried. I meant PROUD!!

I'll be the one cheering Hoover on from the side lines. :clap: Come on Hoover - suck it to em!!

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Preston
    hmhm wat strange drink
    jsut