Prestige Tenor Horn

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Despot, Mar 2, 2004.

1. Despot

Despot Member

Will there be a Prestige Tenor Horn on the market does anyone know? A friend of mine just asked, think he might be buying a new tenor horn soon.

Any other recommendations? I know he hates the short leadpipe on the Besson sov.s!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tenor Horn
    Prestige
    Prestige Tenor Horn
    Besson sov.
    Prestige Tenor
  3. asteria

asteria Member

Well the Prestige horn is 'in the pipeline' so to speak, but looks like it's quite a way off production stage. Last i heard was 6 prototypes had been made and were in development stage. That was last August but i doubt it's got much further than that.

It could be a lonnng wait! :roll:

4. Di

Di Active Member

5. Doesn't Leslie Howie have one?

6. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

nope its just a sov with gold plated inside bell

7. Aha! I thought she did because of the black valvey thingys she had when she tutored the NYBBW 2 years ago.

8. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

its all show ;)
    just makes the horns match the euphs and cornets in dyke i spose :p

9. Bahahah. so true.

10. horn1

horn1 Member

Does anyone know if there's been any progress on the prestige horns? I'm going to be looking for a new instrument soon and I'd like to have a look at the prestige.

11. mr.forde

mr.forde Member

i play a soverain tenor horn it has a good sound and is well build for intermedets and proffesinals alike. if you are a begginner who wants a good tenor dont buy a Jupiter go and get yorself a Yamaha these are a bit dearer but produce a much better sound.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Tenor Horn
    Prestige
    Prestige Tenor Horn
    Besson sov.
    Prestige Tenor