Prestige Euphonium

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ChrisC, May 7, 2007.

1. ChrisC

ChrisC New Member

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has or knows anyone that has a Prestige Euphonium for sale around the £2200 mark or lower?

Thanks,

Chris C

2. neil2099

neil2099 New Member

prestige eupho 4 sale

hi, my dad is selling his prestige eupho, not quite two years old, in mint condition. He is army and would be happy to see his instrument stay in the army. He travels to Essex on business most weeks so if you are interested he could deliver it as well.

He wanted more than 2200 but will accept that for a quick sale.

Let me know if you are interested.

neil

3. neil2099

neil2099 New Member

Hi Chris

Just wondering if you are still interested in the Prestige Euph. My Dad has some other parties interested in buying it but he would really like it to stay within Army circles. If you could let me know ASAP as im trying to get him to hold on to it to as long as possible to give you first option.
    Like I said in first post he works all over the country so can deliver it aswell.

Look Forward to hearing from you

Neil

4. ChrisC

ChrisC New Member

hi,

thanks for the reply.....
    unfortunatly i no longer have the funds available.....car went wrong so money had to be spent on that.
    thanks anyway,
    chris

5. ROBTHEDOG

ROBTHEDOG Member

Neil,

What's the spec of the instrument S/P Laquer, serial number etc ??

Cheers

Rob

6. neil2099

neil2099 New Member

Hi Rob

The euph is a 2052 with the bigger bell heres the serial number 898440 its silver plated.

If you could let me know asap as we go on holiday on saturday for a week.

Thanks Rob

7. ROBTHEDOG

ROBTHEDOG Member

Hi Rob,

Yes could be interested, I'll check spec agains SNo. I'll PM you my contact details. No panic ping when you get back