post rehearsals

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Mesmerist, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

So what do you like to do after rehearsals when you get home? Personally I can`t go straight to bed and am usually hungry!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    bed
    post rehearsals
  3. Bass Man

Bass Man Active Member

I like to go to the pub for a nice pint, haven't done this for ages though. I miss a nice pint after band. It's good to spend some time with the guys and have a nice chat!

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Drive .... for a very long time, then collapse into bed (complete with lap top and my favourite forum of course) ;). Takes me ages to get to sleep though, as having to stay alert and concentrate, it takes a while to unwind. :rolleyes:

5. Robhibberd29

Robhibberd29 Active Member

Myself and some of the others go to the local, have a couple, and do the pub quiz. We're sometimes lucky and get a musical question thrown in! after that I go home, have a couple more and hop on here to catch up with all the news and a special friend of mine :)

6. sunshine

sunshine Member

Sit in the band club drinking, chatting and eating the leftovers from the buffet - which was provided for the various dart/pool/dominoes competitions held that evening.

Sunshine x

7. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

I thought you were usually hungry after you'd been to bed?

8. Mesmerist

Shhhhh...:redface: :redface: :redface:

9. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

thats what he said

10. Mesmerist

Mr B!!! Queen of the innuendo!!!
    I know what I`d like to do to you post rehearsal but its probably against the law!! (No not that)
    Is it just me or is it very warm in here?

11. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

You know what they say Mezzy

It's getting hot in here......

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    bed
    post rehearsals
  13. Mrs Fruity

Mrs Fruity Member

Personally, I like to talk a little treason wit' me friends, then have a small sherry and go to bed, dreaming of rose petals and fluffy things.

14. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

go to bed as i have to be up at 4ck for work but this week im on my holidays so i can play at Butlins Contest

15. JimboFB

JimboFB Active Member

Usually crash in front of TV watching SkySports catching up with any sport i have missed by being at band!

When i got home on Monday night i found an unopened but still in date box of mince pies in the cupboad. BRUCIE BONUS! Managed to scoff one of those with a cup of tea - Happy days :clap:

16. tubafran

tubafran Active Member

after Sunday rehearsal KSB - nip to Crown for a couple with a small group usually only 4 as other people go off to Dronnie Band for their rehearsal

after Monday rehearsal BBSBB - drive home, TV then bed

after Wednesday rehearsal KSB - Crown again with Pub Quiz and a slightly bigger group for this (see Robs post ^)

after Thursday rehearsal BBSBB - call at Edmunds (Sam Smith v cheap beer at £1.32 a pint), then home to bed

17. hicks

hicks Member

Crikey! aren't you sick of mince pies after the festive season?
    Must admit though I usually get an attack of the munchies when I come home from rehearsal.

18. Ipswich trom

Ipswich trom Member

Me too, normally watch the Monday night football on fast forward. That's after a swift pint of course.

19. MissRepiano

MissRepiano New Member

I drive home, eat a lot of food, then bed. Simple! I'd like it to be more exciting but I'm one of those people that needs at least 10 hours of sleep a night to function in a partially humane way!

20. weenie

weenie Member

Band, Pint, KFC, T'internet/emails, Bed!! Sorted!!!

21. flugel_fancy

flugel_fancy Member

In, pour wine, Phone the 'Mr' (T) in my life, whilst partaking of the drinking of the wine, and then bed XxMxX

22. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

Always depends on begging lifts.

Got o pub for Sam Smith's on Thursdays. Other times just home for a quick pint or two.

Stocksbridge band club starting on Sunday. Never been able to go before as had 2 rehearsals on a Sunday, now I've only got the first one will try and go providing I can grab a lift.