Poss Problem With this site

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by GingerMaestro, Feb 15, 2006.

1. GingerMaestro

GingerMaestro Active Member

Is any one else having problems getting on to a user profile to send them a PM cause I am and I wandered if it was a temp problem with the site as I had no problem yesterday doing the same thing

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    site
    Poss Problem
    temp problem
    user profile
    problems
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Nope, no problem here Martin. I am able to view all user profiles from the main oages without issue. Are you able to now or are you still experiencing the same issues?

4. GingerMaestro

No I am still having prob all I get is this

GingerMaestro, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I have also noticed that instead of the allocation of 50 PM's that I had yesterday I now only have 2 allowed

5. GingerMaestro

It's all ok now I'm sorted

6. VenusTromster

VenusTromster Member

I'm having the same problem!!

These messages keep coming up and it means I also can't get access to delete receipts!

I have also had to delete all my pm's to send an important one which meant I've lost a load of cool msgs from my mates. It keeps saying that I can only have 2 pms in my inbox. Can someone help? Guess its too late now as I've lost a load of stuff to get this important message sent!

Do I need to pay now to get my account upgraded to store more messages or something and have just missed it?

Thanks

Becky

7. Di

Di Active Member

Have you recently changed your password? If you have, you should have an e-mail tucked away from TMM somewhere which you need to reply to to reactivate your account.

Hope this helps.

8. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I guess you have recently amended your tMP account password or other account details but have yet to click on the activate link in the e-mail that was sent to your email address. When you request a password change, for security tMP needs you to click on the link in the re-activation email.

If you do no do this, your account remains in the 'pending activation' group which temporarily restricts you to certain areas on tMP, and also only allows you storage of 2 PM's.

In your case though Becky I have reactivated your account and all should be fine now.

9. VenusTromster

VenusTromster Member

Thanks guys,

haven't done anything, well not that I know of cos it was working the other day. Nay matter, all up and working again.

Cheers

Becky

10. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

maybe it happens only to people with monkeys in their avatars?

:biggrin:

11. robcav

robcav Member

On the matter of site access problems, mine is rather minor but nevertheless mystifying. Each time I access the home page and try to log in, I'm referred to a 404 not found page. The only way I can log in is to post a message or puport to do so in which case I am asked for my user name and password which I duly enter, just as I did on the home page, and am allowed access. Any ideas as to why I can't log in on the home page log-in option?

Cheers
    Rob Cavender

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    site
    Poss Problem
    temp problem
    user profile
    problems
  13. dyl

dyl Active Member

From another thread: