Pool Challenge

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Teflon1961, May 3, 2006.

1. Teflon1961

Teflon1961 Member

Not necesserily "banding", though I know we have a lot of good pool players in our fraternity!

This Saturday, 6th May at the Royal Oak, Edwinstowe (Nr Mansfield) We're holding a charity pool night. All commers can take on ex England International Andy Wilson for £3 per game. If you win you get a prize, from a USB pen stick to a DVD player! Chosen at random.

All the un-won prizes will be auctioned off at the end of the night, these will also include Health/beauty treatments, Mountain Bike, Colour portable TV, meals for 2 or 4, 40 prizes all in.

All the proceeds go to Portland College, a residential college for disabled adults retraining for meaningful employment or just a better standard of independance.

Last year Andy played 78 games and lost ONLY SIX! raising £1400 for the college.

Please come along and have a cracking night with us... dare you bring a small ensemble and play a few numbers???

It starts at 18:30 and the bar will serve later than normal... much later!

Hope to see you there and sorry if I'm not supposed to post this sort of stuff... I'm new.. well, that's my excuse!

2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Sounds as if it should be a good evening - hope you get a good response ;)