Pontins Rehearsal Room

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Smid, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Smid

Smid Member

I'm trying to get a rehearsal room at Pontins for the Saturday morning if anyone knows of any and have a contact number could you please PM me.

Many thanks

2. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

The Point of Ayr baandroom is about 5 miles from Pontins , and is usually available for hire during the Pontins weekend , the bandroom is one of the best rehersal facilities in Wales if not the UK ,
    if the Point of Ayr bandroom is fully booked , you can always hotfoot it down to Beaumaris ( we are only 40 mins from Pontins , and have a brilliant rehersal and recording music centre. makes a break to see some nice parts of North Wales too.
    Hope this helps.
    Pm for more details.
  3. backrowbloke

backrowbloke Member

Hey Smid,
    Try Gronant Community Hall (just down road from Pontins). We are there at Stupid o'clock on the Saturday, but you could get it after us? Will dig out the telephone number later & text it over

4. Rebel Tuba

Rebel Tuba Member

Last time we went we used Ryl town hall and the facilities were good and cheap, sorry dont have a number but I expect Directory enqiries could help.

Also there is a big hotel, I think called the Victoria, opposite Prestatyn railway station, they had a function room upstairs that we have also used.

Hope you find somewhere :tup
  5. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

There are a few rooms , the Clock tower ( really bad acoustic ) can't hear any detail , too boomy for a rehersal...rhyl town hall , rhyl bandroom , point of ayr bandroom , there are loads of helpful peeps in North Wales with facilities :)