Pontins Drinking Question Number 1

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by lynchie, Oct 28, 2004.

1. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Was just wondering... how much does it cost to drink at Pontins? Or to be more specific, how much is a sambuca, and is anyone bringing a lighter?

Just want to know how much cash I should get out for Friday...
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Last year they didn't have any Sambuca.....I ended up doing evil tequilla. Never, ever again.
  3. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

about £10 a shot :rolleyes:

i'd say about 1.80 for a shot but thats of normal alcholo.
  4. danbaldwin

danbaldwin New Member

My advice would be to think less in terms of how much cash to withdraw and more in terms of how much to borrow on your second mortgage and you'll be getting closer!!
  5. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

would that be a pint or half of sambuca??
  6. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

depends how much I can get in my mouth before it becomes a fire hazard...
  7. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

well no third degree burns on the friday night cause i aint coverin for you not playin on the sat lol
  8. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

pontins is expensive... i'd say at least £2.20 for a shot without a mixer... bottles £3 ish... pints, ur lookin at about £2.60ish... get ****ed in ur chalet, and bring a bottle of vodka in ur bag. that's my plan!!
  9. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Plenty! rounds don't come cheap Lynchie!! and then there is the money you owe me I shall be collecting Friday night ;)
  10. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

was 3 quid for two shots last year, that were just vodka though
  11. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

so much for my tax rebate then...
  12. bandcampgal

bandcampgal Member

last year I dint spend any money til the sunday when I bought a pizza! i find that if u stay in ur chalet drinking til ur tipsy, then go to the club then ther'l b plenty o foolish peeps avin got drunk on majorly expensiv pontins ale who wil b willing to buy u a drink. my dad goes to the queen vic as soon as he's played (4th section Pem B) so by time iv played, he aint as bothered bout lendin me money 4 drinks!

think i payed £2.60 for a smirnoff ice if that helps
  13. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

1. Male persons buy drinks for female persons... in all my years, it's never been the other way round... so unfair!

2. If either of my parents were within 100 miles of Prestatyn, I'd probably not go...

So basically, I'm buying my own... (Got 3 cans of special brew though... one for each day!)
  14. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Hey I've bought you a drink before...in fact I'm sure you owe me a few!
  15. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

Right, if anyone else says that, I'm going to start making records...
  16. Steve

Steve Active Member

I am more than positive you owe me the equivalent of a small brewery!! Three cans of special brew should do you for the whole weekend though!
  17. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

right... where's my book... if anyone buys me a drink this weekend, they're going in the book...