Pontins Chalets

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by TUBAWAY ARMY, Aug 26, 2003.

1. TUBAWAY ARMY

TUBAWAY ARMY Member

If anybody is in need of a chalet for the Pontins weekend then feel free to PM me as I know of two chalets that will be available

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    chalets
    anybody
    chalet
    Pontins
    Pontins Chalets
  3. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Member

we've booked already, but what r they like?! (havent been b4 and I'm getting horror stories from my mum! :roll: ) we'v got 4 in a chalet

4. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

we got 2CLub chalets 'cause they were the only ones left.

They're not that bad, just keep a good supply of electricity cards handy...

5. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

you can shove up to 7 in most, makes it a lot cheaper per person. just don't tell pontins!

6. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

7!?!?!??! IS THAT ALL!! we had 13 in a couple of years ago.. mainly not great, but saved loadsa electricity cards cos we all cuddled up together.... in an angelic way, of course! :wink:

7. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Remember ending up in a chalet last year on the Sunday night and I'm sure there were about 20 or so peeps in there :? Pitch black too... sacked it off as a bad job and ended up wandering round with Mr Samuel for about an hour trying to drunkenly remember which chalet we had stayed in the previous night. As per usual, I had just turned up on spec with sleeping bag! It can be anecdotal, but having yer own place to sleep before hand is a bonus! :hammer

8. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

Well I had a FREE empty chalet to myself on the Sunday night courtesy of big Gaz Beckwith!!! God bless him! Bass trom players rule!!! :)

9. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

Imagine if they did! :shock: The national anthem could be "Somebody's Tune" Warder :lol:

10. Brassbones

Brassbones Member

Muwahahahahahaha!!!! What a quality tune that is!! And a technical tour-de-force to boot!!! :wink:

11. asteria

asteria Member

God what a scary thought!! :shock:

In all seriousness the pontins chalets are pretty pants, but to be fair nobody spends a lot of time actually sleeping in them do they?!

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    chalets
    anybody
    chalet
    Pontins
    Pontins Chalets
  13. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

We might not all be as deviant as yourself Helen! :twisted: :wink:

14. asteria

asteria Member

Hehe, says the guy that spent an hour wandering drunk around pontins with Mr Samuels, I bet you two were perfectly well behaved, examples of respectability! :wink:

15. Darth_Tuba

Darth_Tuba Active Member

I was... I'm an angelic soul Helen as you well know. :D

16. DaveBB

DaveBB Member

chalets

I once remember before they were refurbed I fell over in one (must have been drunk !!) and finished up on crutches with an infected knee for 2 weeks. What a well cleaned chalet that was ! The new club ones aren't that bad , anyway usually too drunk to notice thats what pontins is all about.

17. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

And Timpanists roll :!: :wink: :lol:

18. Bones

Bones Member

Guys,

We've all stayed in Pontins Chalets, and we all know the amount of alcholled fuelled activities that go off at Pontins.

But the original thread of this message was for Tubaway Army to try and see if anyone wanted to take on board some chalets, not reminisce about past Pontins.

I don't normally get uptight about topics going off thread, but knowing Tubaway Army, I know he needs to make a decision about these Chalets. So if anyone knows anyone who wants them, can you let him know.

Thanks All

Rich

19. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What he said.