Pontins 2005

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by HorniKaz, Apr 6, 2005.

1. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

I know its early days yet, but I was wondering who was going to Pontins this year?? :biggrin: :rolleyes:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Pontins 2005
    Comic Sans MS
    Pontins
    size
    font
  3. NAS

NAS Member

Yep we will be there in the 3rd section again:-D

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Pretty sure Wem aren't, pretty sure this little Twigge is....yey!

5. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

i shall be, but maybe not ending up in miss twigges chalet this year.... even tho it was mega fun..... :D

6. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

My lasting memory and first meeting of you was very blurry due to lack of contact lenses being in my eyes....basically you and two men in the sofa bed, with a lot of my posessions scattered around the kitchen smelling of red wine.

7. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

I am there...

if i can get lift from uni.........Jerram? :p

8. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

ill be there!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :guiness :guiness :guiness :hammer :hammer :hammer :metal: :metal: :metal: :bounce :bounce :bounce

9. Jamie

Jamie Member

Oh my god, I'd not even thought about it! Doubt I will be now... my Pontins partner has just become a marine...!

10. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

I will be there!! Expect Flixton will be too :tup

11. Crazysop

Crazysop Member

:guiness :guiness :guiness Cant wait!!!! Will be there allright!!!!!:clap:

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Pontins 2005
    Comic Sans MS
    Pontins
    size
    font
  13. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Yeah I'll probably be there although playing...who knows?

Drinking myself into an absolute state...defo!

14. rutty

rutty Active Member

I think we are - and even if we don't I'll probably volunteer my services elsewhere like I did last year. I rather enjoy Pontins :)

15. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Pontins 05

ooooo, I dunno :p maybe maybe.... it'll be my first Pontons if I do go.... ;-)

Maybe playing... maybe conducting..... maybe both...... who knows?! ;-) I dont :p ....

................... yet... :biggrin: :clap:

watch this space

16. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

No, we're not going, since the chances of organising more than about 8 people to do anything in our band is becoming a problem...

However, I might try not to be ill this year and to make it as part of tMP instead.
    BMB
    xx

17. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I intend to go, whether I'll be playing, or indeed who for, remains to be seen....

18. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Hey you've got to buddy who else is going to mock me in true geordie fashion when i'm stood outside the chalet at 4.30 in the morning trying to puke my guts up!

P.S. I'll try not to be a lightwieght this year and drink over the whole weekend (although that was also in part to lack of funds)

19. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

I shall be there- not suer on which band i will be in yet though!
    Either way, i'll be with the pink punto! (and a liscence this year!!)

k x

20. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I'm 99% certain I'll be there!!

Doubt I'll be playing though...

I don't want to say too much yet, but I'm quite sure I'll be going up as a supporter of my friend's band...(don't want to speak too soon though!)

:biggrin: Can't wait!! :biggrin:

21. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

It wasn't the pukng that deserved mocking it was you trying to puke but only ending up spitting bile. It was the most feeble pukage I've ever witnessed, bar Jez outside Poppolinos...

22. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

That was highly amusing like as was watching him try to talk on his phone, then throwing it at the wall before nearly falling into my wardrobe!

As for my feeble puking my bad...i'm not used to being sick after the beer but drinking all day topped off by copious amounts of dog is never going to be good :eek: