Poll: tMP Best Signature

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 8, 2003.

?

'tMP Siggy'

1. Keppler

96.3%
  2. Groovy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dyl

2.5%
  4. Bagpuss

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. manx_yessir

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Big Twigge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Cornetgirl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Fishsta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. SammyT

1.2%
  11. EIBB_Ray

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Dave Payn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

'tMP Best Signature Award'

Keppler – “The psychiatrist said it was an excellent session. He even gave me this jaw restraint so I won't bite things when I am startled.”
    Groovy – “Save a tree - eat a beaver.”
    Dyl – “And the Lord said unto John: "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.....”
    Bagpuss – “Assumption is the mother of all **** ups!!!”
    manx_yessir – “Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals..”
    Big Twigge – “Would you believe me if I said Camels glow in the dark??? Well they do!!!!!”
    Bones – “Never use one short word where two multi-syllabic ones will obfuscate your meaning more effecatiously.”
    Cornetgirl – “It's hard having the mentality of a dizzy blonde when you have the looks of a stationary brunette...”
    Fishsta – you’ll have to look at one of his posts for an example! Click here!
    SammyT – “My spelling is wobbly. It’s good spelling but it wobbles and the letters get in the wrong places”
    EIBB_Ray – “There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.”
    Dave Payn’s new one! – “Dad, I want to be a trumpet player when I grow up' 'But son, you can't do both!”

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

3. Di

Di Active Member

Mwaahh :cry:

I got two faves and it will only let me vote once!!! :cry: Mwaahh