Poll: tMP Best Signature

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by TheMusicMan, Dec 8, 2003.

?

'tMP Siggy'

1. Keppler

96.3%
  2. Groovy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dyl

2.5%
  4. Bagpuss

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. manx_yessir

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Big Twigge

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bones

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Cornetgirl

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Fishsta

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. SammyT

1.2%
  11. EIBB_Ray

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Dave Payn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

'tMP Best Signature Award'

Keppler – “The psychiatrist said it was an excellent session. He even gave me this jaw restraint so I won't bite things when I am startled.”
    Groovy – “Save a tree - eat a beaver.”
    Dyl – “And the Lord said unto John: "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.....”
    Bagpuss – “Assumption is the mother of all **** ups!!!”
    manx_yessir – “Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals..”
    Big Twigge – “Would you believe me if I said Camels glow in the dark??? Well they do!!!!!”
    Bones – “Never use one short word where two multi-syllabic ones will obfuscate your meaning more effecatiously.”
    Cornetgirl – “It's hard having the mentality of a dizzy blonde when you have the looks of a stationary brunette...”
    Fishsta – you’ll have to look at one of his posts for an example! Click here!
    SammyT – “My spelling is wobbly. It’s good spelling but it wobbles and the letters get in the wrong places”
    EIBB_Ray – “There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.”
    Dave Payn’s new one! – “Dad, I want to be a trumpet player when I grow up' 'But son, you can't do both!”

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    tMP Best Signature
    tMP Best Signature Award
    Keppler
    John
    world
  3. Di

Di Active Member

Mwaahh :cry:

I got two faves and it will only let me vote once!!! :cry: Mwaahh