Please peruse my euphonium solo . . . .

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TonyW, Apr 27, 2011.

1. TonyW

TonyW Supporting Member

. . . . the duration of which is 8-1/2 minutes, and has full brass band accompaniment. The first three who want to perform this work (in the Albert Hall ;)?) shall receive a complimentary set of score and parts. Similarly, to any player & band who wishes to record the work for any well known CD label - this also comes with the offer of a pint for every band member. Thereafter, a cost of £39 including shipping to UK is requested.

Please click the link here:

http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/index.php?sm=home.score&scoreID=53242

This is my computer realisation, which is in mp3 format.

Thank you colleagues,
    Tony

2. katieeuph

katieeuph Member

If it's still going I wouldn't mind a go, please. Thanks!!:)

Last edited: Apr 27, 2011
  3. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Good luck

:tup I hope your generous offer is enthusiastically take up. For what it's worth I like it.

4. TonyW

TonyW Supporting Member

Euph Solo

Thank you kindly, wagger_g

Arr/Comp:)

5. catto09

catto09 Member

I'll take a free copy if it's still going! :p. My only question is: Does it have a tutti euph part?

Lewis

6. TonyW

TonyW Supporting Member

Hello catto, It`s still going, so if you can send me your e-mail address I can send you a pdf and a rehearsal mp3 tomorrow, Friday. The rest of the score/pts I`ll be able to post to you in about a week`s time - I`ll also need a postal address.

There isn`t a 2nd Euph pt - I thought I`d give the 2nd Euph the opportunity to listen to the maestro :). It`s also best not to have another Euph cluttering up your finest moments ;).

If you and the MD like it, my only proviso will be to ask the band to perform it at an indoor concert (in Aberdeen perhaps?)

I`ll attach the euph pdf & mp3 tomorrow irrespective of your eventual decision.

Thanks,
    Tony

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice