Please peruse my euphonium solo . . . .

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TonyW, Apr 27, 2011.

1. TonyW

TonyW Supporting Member

. . . . the duration of which is 8-1/2 minutes, and has full brass band accompaniment. The first three who want to perform this work (in the Albert Hall ;)?) shall receive a complimentary set of score and parts. Similarly, to any player & band who wishes to record the work for any well known CD label - this also comes with the offer of a pint for every band member. Thereafter, a cost of £39 including shipping to UK is requested.

Please click the link here:

http://www.sibeliusmusic.com/index.php?sm=home.score&scoreID=53242

This is my computer realisation, which is in mp3 format.

Thank you colleagues,
    Tony

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    three
    band
    set
    score
    B
  3. katieeuph

katieeuph Member

If it's still going I wouldn't mind a go, please. Thanks!!:)

Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
  4. wagger-g

wagger-g Member

Good luck

:tup I hope your generous offer is enthusiastically take up. For what it's worth I like it.

5. TonyW

TonyW Supporting Member

Euph Solo

Thank you kindly, wagger_g

Arr/Comp:)

6. catto09

catto09 Member

I'll take a free copy if it's still going! :p. My only question is: Does it have a tutti euph part?

Lewis

7. TonyW

TonyW Supporting Member

Hello catto, It`s still going, so if you can send me your e-mail address I can send you a pdf and a rehearsal mp3 tomorrow, Friday. The rest of the score/pts I`ll be able to post to you in about a week`s time - I`ll also need a postal address.

There isn`t a 2nd Euph pt - I thought I`d give the 2nd Euph the opportunity to listen to the maestro :). It`s also best not to have another Euph cluttering up your finest moments ;).

If you and the MD like it, my only proviso will be to ask the band to perform it at an indoor concert (in Aberdeen perhaps?)

I`ll attach the euph pdf & mp3 tomorrow irrespective of your eventual decision.

Thanks,
    Tony