Please help!!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by matty1986, Jan 15, 2009.

1. matty1986

matty1986 Member

Sorry to the mods of this is in the wrong place, please move it if necessary.

My Nan passed away and she had always asked that I play the holy city at her funeral, but I can't find anywhere that can get me the music in time (Wed 21st).

It was done by stephen adams, and i'm trying to get hold of a Bb soloist and piano/organ accompaniment.

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that can help. If you have a copy, or know of somewhere that does have a copy it would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
  2. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

I played it un-accompanied at my dads. Don't have piano part I'm afraid, just thought I'd share it with you. Good luck (nice choice).
  3. David Mann

David Mann Member

Have you tried the local library music section for a vocal version?
  4. Di

Di Active Member

5. daveredhead

daveredhead Member

Hi Nigel hall did an arrangement for sop and band . so perhaps he could do one for you with piano, hope you sucessfull
  6. katieeuph

katieeuph Member

I have it - Bb part and piano accompaniment. If you send me a message with your details I can send it to you/post it asap if you like.
  7. db-123

db-123 New Member

katieeuph probably has this covered already, but as a backup, here's the original vocal + piano music from the National Library of Australia: (free download)

Bb concert – treble clef vocal line – would sit nicely for eupho – just needs copying/reading up a tone.
  8. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

I could also be a back up if needed - I have a copy of the solo and accompaniment kicking around. It has highlighter, pencil and the words (written in fountain pen-what was I thinking?!) on it, but's it's readable!
  9. matty1986

matty1986 Member

Thank you all for your replies and your help, i've managed to get a copy now, hopefully it wil go well.

Once again, thank you all for your help!