Please help

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Erianthe, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Erianthe

Erianthe New Member

Hey all,

I am currently doing my honours year project which requires me to conduct a survey.

And I wish to get help from you people in doing my survey. You can find the online form at the following URL:

I am seriously in need of help cos the deadline for my project is drawing near! [​IMG] So I hope you could assist me with this!

Ur help will be greatly appreciated [​IMG]
    Btw, you may get some $ incentives from this [​IMG]

I hope to receive responses from you soon :biggrin: Thanks!

p.s I had pmed John and given a go-ahead for this post :wink:
  2. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

That was interesting to think about.

One little note - All the questions require an answer. There is one question (8.7, I think) that seems to imply that you can leave it blank, but you can't submit without a non-blank response.
  3. Red Elvis

Red Elvis Active Member

All done!

Are you a bander erianthe or just visiting for research purposes ?

Best of luck with the survey!
  4. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

indeed, I filled in a "?" there, because I didn't really understand the question anyway.
  5. ray_ed

ray_ed Member

All done,.... took a bit of thinking about on some of the "Q's".

best of luck !
  6. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

all done here aswell :tup
  7. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

I've done too...

heheheh :D
  8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Me too :tup
  9. dyl

dyl Active Member

Haha! It had to be you didn't it Aidan - the one who noticed that!!!!!! :)
  10. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

All done. It would be interesting to see the overall results from this forum.....
  11. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

I did it, but I don't think their server accepted it...there's 5 minutes of my life I'm not getting back ;)
  12. HBB

HBB Active Member

Doners! :)
  13. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

eerm ive done it but i didnt get half of it.
  14. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

only after more than 9 pints.

^^ new years resolution.
    (otherwise you are sober enough to taste it in the morning)
  15. Erianthe

Erianthe New Member

Thanks so much for helping and giving me feedbacks on my questionnaire. :) I have tried to change the question on "interest grp".

I'm sorry... to say that.. I'm not a bander actually. :oops: Due to my research project, I have to join as member to a couple of forums. And I feel really bad about joining forums which interests I do not have much knowledge in.
    I'm sorry guys and gals.. really sorry... hope u can understand the situation I am in :(

Probably something to share... Over this whole process of signing up as member and posting, I get to know really nice and helpful people (like you guys! :) ) .. and also some not so nice ones in other forums. I'm really thankful to you who have helped!

Oh.. by the way, I do have a bit of background in music.. hee though not a very good one. I learnt piano when I was young. But I did not complete the whole course up till diploma.