Please help me locate an eBay seller

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by jobriant, Apr 29, 2003.

1. jobriant

jobriant Member

Recently, a UK seller using the eBay ID "cadmusic" listed the following item for sale on eBay:

Item # 2523920211
    Brass Band March DCI
    "A full set of new contest march DCI. Written for the Cheshire Constabulary Band this is a standard march and is playable by most bands."

I was the high eBay bidder on this item, but the seller has not responded to multiple requests asking for the amount of shipping charges and the address to which to send payment.

Doesn anyone know who "cadmusic" might be, and whether this might be the person who composed this march? Any information you can provide that will enable me to contact this seller, and thus complete the contract of sale into which we have both entered, will be greatly appreciated.

Jim O'Briant
    Gilroy, CA
  2. rutty

rutty Active Member

3. rutty

rutty Active Member

In fact, if you have his/her email address and it's from their own domain it might be possible to do a "whois" in that.
  4. jobriant

jobriant Member

More on the elusive eBay seller

Thank you for the two responses to my earlier message.

eBay has now provided me with the following information about "cadmusic," the individual who listed Brass Band music on eBay but who is not responding to my requests for payment instructions.

The person using the eBay ID "cadmusic" is apparently a Mr. Stewart Thompson of Betley, Cheshire, UK. [eBay has also provided me his telephone number, which I will use if he doesn't respond to my e-mails!]

If any reader of this message knows Mr. Thompson, would you be kind enough to ask him to contact me at either of the following two e-mail addresses:

Similarly, if anyone knows of extenuating circumstances that would explain Mr. Thompson's lack of response, could you please let me know?

Thank you,