Players required for new ensemble!!

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Mujician, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Mujician

Mujician Member

Hi,
    I was trying to get a trombone ensemble started but it seems people have lost interest. There is something else I would like to put together. Im looking for 4 trumpets, three tenor trombones, tuba(Eb bass)/or bass guitar, guitarist, a drummer, and a keyboard/piano player. I have a lot of arrangements for this arrangement, they could possibly edited down to three trumpets and three trombones. Its kind of rock oriented at the moment and I would like to get some more music arranged but there is no point unless i get people wanting to play.

To give you an idea of the music i have: The A-Team theme, Layla, Aces High, Ace of spades, feed my frankenstein, thuindercats theme, fireman sam theme ...... Such good fun playing it, we had a brill time at college but now I want to get this music out there and do gigs. Thanks, Ben

2. themusicalrentboy

themusicalrentboy Active Member

what area would you rehearse in?

3. Mujician

Mujician Member

Idealy not too far from me! I don't have anywhere in mind for rehearsal spaces. There are loads of pubs with function rooms nearby and church halls. I've got my own thoughts on that matter, but I would like enough willing players before I really get started on thinking about that! Ben

4. Mujician

Mujician Member

Bump to the top