Players for Scottish Area

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Dave1, Jan 5, 2004.

1. Dave1

Dave1 Member

Solo Cornet, Tenor Trombone and Bass players required for 3rd Section Scottish Area and more.
    If you fancy a blow at Vizcaya contact us through :lol:
  2. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

You beat me to it, Dave! :lol:
  3. Dave1

Dave1 Member

Just to add to the original message - we recently won our section at the Troon Contest 2003, then won our section at the Carnegie contest in November so are confident that we are going in the right direction.

The solo cornet seat can be principal if someone is interested.
  4. Lauradoll

Lauradoll Active Member

Not being funny but your web site doesn't actually have any contact details on it. May be a problem! :D :D
  5. Dave1

Dave1 Member

Theres a banner running across the bottom with an email and mobile number.
    If there is a problem contact

Thanks for this though :lol:
  6. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

If the animated banner doesn't display in your browser Laura then let me know coz, if that's the case, it might not be displaying in others.
  7. James McFadyen

James McFadyen New Member

Who's actually designing our website since Neil left. The site has been rather dead for a while.
  8. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

When I logged on yesterday I couldn't see anything, but I've spotted some details today at the bottom of the screen where the website address is usually displayed. Was that what you were refering to?
  9. bruceg

bruceg Active Member

Well spotted! That's what I was referring to. Guess I'll have to make it a bit more obvious - kinda thought that might be the case.

Thanks for the feedback Peter.
  10. Dave1

Dave1 Member

URGENT REQUEST for Scottish Area

The deadline for new signings/transfers is now some 4 weeks away and we need help.
    I know there are players out there who are not blowing at the moment - why not come along for a blow.

If we can't fill these seats then we will have a real problem in puting on a good show at the area

HELP US OUT PLEASE :shock: