Player in Cheshire

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by robbie, Feb 17, 2009.

1. robbie

robbie Member

I have been asked to put an advert on here on behalf of a player living in Crewe. She plays Eb bass, but will consider 2nd Euph or 2nd Bari. She’s looking for a 3rd section band or lower and would ideally be within 10 miles of Crewe. Plus she would need to have an instrument supplied.
    Please contact me and I’ll put you in touch with her.

Cheers, Rob

2. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

What about Stone band, which isn't that far away? They are a non-competing band and would be delighted to have any extra players. The conductor's smashin' and the details can be found on their website :p

3. paulspud

paulspud Member

Maybe more than 10 miles, but....

... Old Hall Brass (Nr Wigan) are looking for an Eb Bass player. We are 2nd Section, but is your friend up for a challenge??

If she is interested, please visit our website at www.oldhallbrass.co.uk or give me a call on 07889 271291. We can supply an instrument

We are rebuilding the band after losing a few players before christmas, have a new MD in John North, and have a busy concert schedule booked.

Regards

Paul

4. robbie

robbie Member

Guys, can I just stress that she is looking for a band not too far from Crewe.... Wigan is a little more than 10 miles away!

Cheers anyway

5. Big Fella

Big Fella Member

There is always Audley Brass.
    They are slowly but surely re-building the band.
    They definately have a spare Eb Bass as my other half plays on her own instrument.

Just a thought

6. robbie

robbie Member

Cheers Chris I'll let her know!