pink clothes

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by six pints, May 21, 2004.

1. six pints

six pints Active Member

all my clothes are pink. i cant wash clothes. i give up. im going to smell forever. perhaps showering with my clothes on is the way forward.
  2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That's one colour you'll never see me wearing!
  3. missflugel

missflugel Member

I thought you chose to have a pink wardrobe? ooops. I put all my clothes in at once. When it costs £1.40 a wash i'll run that risk. Thats the same price as a pint of Stella. :shock: Its just industrial washing machines. Spawn of the devil

Jo x
  4. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

Naomi dont dis pink! Its the greatest colour! In fact its my FAVE colour! :p
  5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

i just wash at 40... doesn't get hot enough for colours to run!!!
  6. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

yes but by the time you get that old Lynchie, all the clothes will have rotted off you...
  7. NeilW

NeilW Member

Find an Amway distributer. We've found their SA8 washing powder will often loosen errant dye that has coloured things it shouldn't have...

8. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

I wouldn't worry about it Cheryl, most of my band shirts are a pleasant shade of light grey.

And then there's the dillema that comes around every so often.. do i wash my Newcastle shirt with whites or colours?
  9. six pints

six pints Active Member

i thinks thats my problem- i dont seperate the whites and colours. :oops:
  10. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

Absolutely, pink's great!! But purple's even better of course... :mrgreen:
  11. Di

Di Active Member

Most big supermarkets sell either this or something very like it.

Just put some of this in the bath with said stained clothes, leave to soak and "hopefully" the pink will go away. Don't forget to leave the bathroom window open, its pretty potent stuff!
  12. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Agreed!!! :D :bounce
  13. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

i must admit to owning a couple of pink shirts my self :p
  14. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

mm, i like pink too. but it has to be bright!! i am not a fan of baby pink, but bright pink rocks. my floor is bright pink in my room... well i think it is. job to tell under all the junk....
  15. kate_the_horn

kate_the_horn New Member

i love pink!!

baby pinks onlyfor the cuties thou (like me :D )

k xx
  16. I remember I did that once when I washed one of my much loved red stripey socks wi all my white stuff - not funny!
    I do own a lot of pink clothes tho that were actually that colour when I bought them - My fav colour too!
  17. Kayleigh

Kayleigh Member

Thanks for agreein guys! I own many pink items! but only 1 pair of Pj's have been dyed from white to pink! Mums!!!!
  18. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Call me lazy, but for years I washed and dried everything except my band uniform in one load. Mind you, being a male with a boring sense of fashion, it's not as if my navy blue and light brown pants are gonna wash into each other.
  19. six pints

six pints Active Member

mines not lazyness, just for saving money. i have an amazing ability to cram more then a bin bag full of washing into a machine, and then stuffing up an gaps with socks... at £1.50 a wash and 50p a dry you cant blame me!
  20. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

£2 to wash your clothes?? hell your a student, just don't bother for 3 months, then when holidays come round load up a truck with your clothes and send em home!! :wink: