Pimp my PC up

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by yorkie19, Feb 17, 2006.

1. yorkie19

yorkie19 Active Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    PC
    url
  3. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg Member

Good grief its our young bass players pc :clap:

4. julestools

julestools Active Member

Can't be Matt's PC. Where are the big speakers and bass box. Nowhere near noisy enough.

xx

Jules

5. Nanny Ogg

Nanny Ogg Member

Can't be Matt's PC. Where are the big speakers and bass box. Nowhere near noisy enough.

xx

Mustn't be finished yet then.

6. julestools

julestools Active Member

Needs to be loud to cover his incessant chatting. (Beetles, Polos, Girlies etc)

xx

Jules (going slowly deaf)

7. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

I'm also a computer modder. Where do you think this fits in?

Linkage

8. julestools

julestools Active Member

Wow! Nice one Mister 4x4. I want one of those too

xx

Jules

9. Di

Di Active Member

Thats brilliant. Have you made any others like that?

10. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

I made another one for my friend's nephew who has brain cancer... even though it had a #24 on it. ;) It's put together a little different - I had to 'Kevin-proof' it a little bit to make sure it was safer than Rusty turned out.

Linky

I haven't made any more of them though. I've got it down to a science now, but it gets expensive. Lots of people have suggested that I make those to sell, but what they don't realize is that even though people might buy them, it's not something I want to spend all my waking hours away from work doing... and it wouldn't be smart for me to quit my day job and make them full-time as I'm sure the market would dry up after a short while. Then there's the whole deal about NA$CAR coming after me for trademark infringement or some other legal angle if I go into full-time operations.

11. Di

Di Active Member

That is really wicked!

I take the point about you not wanting to spend all your waking hours wanting to do that, but could you not "patent" your idea and design and sell it to a manufacturer?

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    PC
    url
  13. HBB

HBB Active Member

That's well good! :)

14. Mister 4x4

Mister 4x4 Member

Yeah, I'm not entirely sure how that would all work out. I am sure, however, that whatever deal I would up making would have me coming out on the losing end - I'm not too savvy 'a businessman.

And then there's still that whole NA$CAR legal thing...