Pierced..........

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by IckleSop, Aug 2, 2003.

?

Pierced or not........

1. Yes??

88.5%
  2. No???

11.5%
  1. IckleSop

IckleSop Active Member

Does pierced parts of the body add an attraction or take the attraction away...........

Yesterday i had a wave of devilishness and decided to get my belly button pireced but it hurts like nothin on earth at the moment, does anyone else have any starnge places pierced or tattoos???

While i was having mine done the guy next door getting a lion on his leg was crying and had to be pinned down!!! i wanted to get outa there!!!

2. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

i'd never have anything peirced!

but on lasses it can look nice - with some people you just think WHY!!!!!!!!!!!

3. SammyT

SammyT Member

I have my ears pierced! During the last 10 years or so I have contemplated getting nose, belly button etc pierced but always wimped out!!! Now though, I am glad I did not get them done - I cannot stand pain anyway!!! :oops:

4. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

Well it depends where they are really!! When I was at uni loads of people got their tongue pierced *ouch* I also knew 2 brass players that got it done and, after a while once it has settled in, they seemed to adapt back to playing fine. I had my ears pierced 3 times but I don't normally wear them that much and only ever the one set now. That is mainly down to the fact that they will be literally healed up and it would hurt! :shock:

I do have a tattoo though (think I have mentioned it b4) it's 2 quavers really small on my right ankle. That absolutely killed and it only took 2 mins!! I wouldn't get another one but I do like the one I have!
    :D

5. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I've got a W tattooed on each buttock and when I bend over its spells WoW! [​IMG]

:wink:

6. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

remember roger this is a family forum!

7. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

I have my ear pierced but dont wear one any more

8. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

pierced = PAIN!! :? Nooo thanx!

9. HBB

HBB Active Member

I went through a phase when i wanted my ear pierced ... but then gladyl chickened out! :d

doesn't suit me :shock:

10. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

i have my ears pierced and would like my nose done sometime and the top of my ear done too...

As for belly button piercings.... NO WAY!!!
    If you're a lass who then wants kids, just think what happens to the holes!! Eeeewwww!!! Not a nice thought :shock:

Tongue piercings stink! Just read on it...

Nose piercings the only thing I can think that isn't great bout it is blowing your nose; all the boggie leaking out the hole... not great... but it wouldn't hurt getting it done... It's just skin... :D

When I had my ears done I had to ask if it was all over cos I didn't feel it, lol! :lol:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Yuk
    piercing phase
    nose
    tragus
    various parts
  12. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

anyone see that "peoplesrecords" on channel four?

they had 2 people seeing how much milk the could force throught the hole from there lip peircings - looked quite grosse!

13. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

Not got (or planning) any piercings but I've got a good collection of Tattoo's. One more than I remember having done infact. It must have been a very good night :?

14. sudcornet

sudcornet Member

A school friend called Rosie pierced my ear in the yard at school, hurt like hell, she just pushed a stud through it; then, in a stupid adolescent moment I added another one night with a safety pin. (1977, had just seen the Sex Pistols at the Penthouse in Scarborough) I've also got a celtic tattoo, but you need to know me VERY well to see that one. (Just kidding, it's on the top of my arm.) I think they can look good in the right place and on the right person...but you don't know until you've had it done....aye..there's the rub........

Sud.

15. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Good to see that you've recovered from your pointy head disease!

Dave

16. Euph-Bari

Euph-Bari Active Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah- think i need to change my sig. :p

17. Pythagoras

Pythagoras Active Member

I'd never have a piercing or a tattoo. Must hurt a little bit even ears. I think body piercing looks awful.

18. jo

jo Member

a cornet player in an ex-band of mine once told us he had a cornet tattooed in, erm, a delicate area...but that on a good day it looked more like a trumpet :shock: he never proved his claim!
    I think on the right person tattoos can look fantastic...sadly I am not one of them! as for piercing...ears are my absolute pain limit.

19. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

I have none. Never understood the point to be honest.

Having seen the prices, it looks like a LOT of a rip-off.

You could get holes punched in a leather watch strap for far less. And leather's tougher.

20. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

I don't have any particularly strong views on tattoos, but sometimes people tend to forget that what looks impressive on a fit young man looks rather different once that person gets a little older.

When working in residential work a few years ago one of our residents had been in the merchant navy most of his working life, and was absolutely covered in tattoos, which looked quite out of place on this little 80 year-old, mild-mannered gentleman.

Also, be aware that some employers are not happy for any tattoos to be visible, and some cultures view it very differently, as a number of England fans found when they tried to go to Japan in the last World Cup - tattoos only being sported by gangsters in Japan :!: :wink: :lol:

21. jo

jo Member

true enough, but I am prepared to limit my tattoo viewing to those young fit men! :D

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Yuk
    piercing phase
    nose
    tragus
    various parts