Pieces of the past

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Vld SA Bandmember, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Vld SA Bandmember

Vld SA Bandmember New Member

On my website (www.brasslink.nl) I have included a new page with 'pieces from the past' written within the Salvation Army, which deserves a (new) CD recording. I am trying to make a list from which recording bands can choose in order to make an original cd rather then 'do it again'. Any ideas?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Salvation Army
    Pieces
    CD recording
    order
    recording bands
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Good idea, I like it, good luck with this.

However, also on your website, you don't seem to list tMP on there.... you have the Bandsman, WoB, 4BR etc, and I bet to advertise your site on their sites isn't free eh ;)

Shame, as you are using tMP free of charge to promote your www site.

:(

4. Vld SA Bandmember

tMP certainly is on the website (under 'Other Links) however, I'll make a direct link on the frontpage. EVERY link on my site is completely free!!!!! As long as it has to do with brass!!!

5. TheMusicMan

Thanks.

What I meant was that you included 4BR and the Bandsman etc on your front page, but I doubt you have placed free advertisements to your site on their pages in the way you are allowed to do on tMP. Yet though you have a free advert and promote your site on tMP, you don't have a link to tMP on your front page.

6. Vld SA Bandmember

I will help to promote tMP, by adding their logo on the front, don`t worry! I will do it this weekend!

7. TheMusicMan

Many thanks - don't forget to add your site to the tMP Link's Directory too though. I have no issue with you using tMP to promote your site, but I just didn't get the logic here:

1 - no free ad or promotion on other sites = nice coloured banner on your front page
    2 - free ad on tMP site = no banner on your page

Doesn't make sense to me, seems the wrong way around and is rather unfair. :-?

Anyway - thanks for sorting.