Piece in need of a Band UPDATE

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Brass_Head, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Brass_Head

Brass_Head New Member

In January I posted a message asking for a band to take on a piece I had written in honour of my grandma who had recently died.

I am delighted to say that a number of bands expressed an interest including the Felling Band (Stephen Malcolm).

Last night I was priviledged to be their guest at Gateshead Town Hall for the premiere. The band were in scintilating form and gave an electrifying performance which delighted the audience, swelled for the occasion by 3 generations of my family.

My thanks must go to TMP for making it possible, to TMP member; Trevor Winch for taking up the challenge and Steve and the Felling Band for being so willing to assist.

Thank you TMP :clap:

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Felling Band
  3. Aussie Tuba

Aussie Tuba Member

Glad to hear it went well. would love to hear it sometime

4. T Winch

T Winch Member

It was a pleasure to be able to play a small part in helping you achieve something that obviously meant a lot to you. It was a good night and your piece has received several positive comments. I believe Steve intends using it again in our next concert

5. Helen T

Helen T New Member

Sorry to hear about your Grandma Andrew. I hope I one day get to hear this piece!