Piano Part: Glorious Liberation (Heart in Heart) by Bosanko

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by ted, Oct 14, 2005.

1. ted

ted Member

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where I can find the piano part of Glorious Liberation (aka Heart in Heart)? I've been looking for it for years!

ted

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Glorious Liberation (Heart in Heart
    piano part
    anyone
    Heart in Heart
    Bosanko
  3. Cantonian

Cantonian Active Member

I'm not sure if there is one.
    When Ivor wrote the solo, he did not write down a full piano accompaniment as he was the guy doing the accompanying. The accompaniment was always sensitive but was 'new' at every performance.

Obviously he has been in USA for a long time and with the advent of Sibelius and other music software he may have got around to printing a piano part so good luck in your hunt for it.

Sorry not much help though.

4. Gorgie boy

Gorgie boy Member

There is a piano accompaniment, as Steven Mead recorded it on 'World of the Euphonium volume 1' a few years back, with Richard Phillips on piano if I'm not mistaken. I don't have the CD to hand but it should list a publisher on the Cd sleeve notes.

hope this helps.

Paul Drury

5. ted

ted Member

Riki McDonnell has recorded it too and the piano part sounds the same as the Steven Mead version.

On Riki's CD it says that copyright belongs to SP&S.

I'll try sending Riki and email and see if he can shed some light.

Thanks,
    ted

6. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I've also been looking for this too, with no luck. A few emails to SP and S have also never been responded to :(
    Steve' s cd also says it's published by SP and S, so i'd imagine they could shed some light on this.