Phone number for Keith Burdett (instrument repairer)

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Craigblade, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Craigblade

Craigblade New Member

Does anyone have Keith Burdett's phone number (instrument repairer)? I am looking at getting my trombone fixed, and seen as he is the only instrument repairer I know of based in Sheffield (where I live) I thought I'd give him a try! I tried directory enquiries and according to that there is only one Keith Burdett that comes up - that number is 0114 2364353. I have tried ringing that several times this week but have had no answer - maybe he is just away though. Can anyone confirm if this is indeed the correct number, or if not can you let me know please?

2. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

You could always get in touch with Chris or Mick over at Michael Rath. When it comes to trombones they really are second to none and depending on the job, they might even be able to do it while you wait. will get you to them.
  3. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

What he said ^^
  4. Craigblade

Craigblade New Member

I realise that Rath will do no doubt do a great job on my trombone (I've been there before), but they tend to be quite expensive and it's quite out of the way for me, whereas Keith Burdett only lives a few miles away I believe. Is there anyone that can confirm if I have the correct number, or can you give me the number if not please?