Philip Cobb in Essex – Sunday 22 June, 4.30pm

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by cornet-blower, Jun 13, 2008.

1. cornet-blower

cornet-blower New Member

Come and take the opportunity to hear this amazing, talented young man in

‘My Story, My Song’
    The Salvation Army, Elm Road, Leigh-on-Sea, Essex
    Sunday 22 June, at 4.30pm

As you may be aware, Philip is at London’s Guildhall School of Music and Drama, where he is a scholarship student studying trumpet. He has recently featured as a soloist at the International Trumpet Guild Conference in Boston, USA and is receiving more and more concert invitations from all over the world as his playing career takes off.

Philip, a committed Christian, is a young man with a single minded commitment to the pursuit of excellence in his playing, but also with a natural flair and charisma that reveals itself through innate musicianship. He will be sharing something of his faith journey in ‘My Story, My Song’ on this Sunday afternoon.

Join with us for this special time of superb music and discover more about this remarkable man.

For further details about this event, and the regular worship services at The Salvation Army, Leigh-on-Sea, please ring 01702 716607, or email the Corps Officer at:
  2. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Only down the road, but I can't get along as I'm working :mad:

(Have to make do with hearing him the next weekend at High Wycombe with Ascot Brass ;) )