Pets & Music

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by brassneck, Dec 11, 2004.

1. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

What does your pet goldfish or budgie like listening to? My puddy-cat has a soft spot for string orchestras (... even a consort of viols!).

2. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

My Dog loves percussional noises, especially the sound of a fork scraping food from a tin into a metal bowl

3. rightnowmusic

rightnowmusic Member

When I was a kid we also had a puddy-cat...... She used to join me when I was playing the piano..... some might even say that she was a better pianist than me ! :D

Now we have Tropical Fish, and they'd forget what they'd heard 5 seconds previously... I think.... I can't remember ! :wink:

4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

.... heheheheh! I hope this isn't a plug for a new arrangement of 'Kitten On The Keys'? ;)

5. rightnowmusic

rightnowmusic Member

Now there's a thought...... hehehe :D

6. HBB

HBB Active Member

Sorry, stopped reading after "puddy-cat" ... :shock:

7. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

here kitty! fresh rabbit for supper! ;)

8. HBB

HBB Active Member

Straight after pork, sausages, bacon and ham :)

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

... no piggies go to market when she's about! (others have evolved to avoid her claws!) ;) We'll get Dave Payn's Wildcat kitten to join forces and stalk!

10. HBB

HBB Active Member

No! Please... anything but! :)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    soft spot
    pet goldfish
    string orchestras
    Music
    puddy-cat
  12. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

(training puddy-cat with cottonwool balls tied to string! .... :woo)

13. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

My Kitten's lovely! (I should warn HBB though that our elder feline, a 3 year old half-burmese tom, has brought home and eaten a couple of rabbits in his time! :))

14. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

I should add, that our half-burmese hates Frenchie playing her concertina (so he's got good taste, then!) The kitten doesn't seem to mind music (he even puts up with my playing!) but when I was playing Pro Evolution Soccer 4 on the XBOX the other day, he was absolutely transfixed!

15. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Cat's now become a guinea pig! She paid attention to Bach's Goldberg variations on harpsichord, then fell asleep and dreamed of bunnies again! :p

16. Mrs Womble

Mrs Womble Member

But he dosn't like it when I play my Baritone - he starts Barking:roll: :dunno :cry: :shock: don't know why?

17. ian perks

ian perks Active Member

My cats name is BERLIOZ with a great name like that you would think that she would be well impressed when i play my Baritone but as soon as i pick the case up she runs off and hides.:-(

I think it is because i do not play any of BERLIOZ music, but at the moment she is sat on my lap here asleep while i am on here.

18. six pints

six pints Active Member

my dog likes me saxophone, and me bird likes me penny whistle. the cat and kitten dont like much. nobody likes me cornet or trumpet tho...