PETER ROBERTS - AUTOBIOGRAPHY

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Gavin, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Gavin

Gavin Supporting Member

As you have all probably seen from 4barsrest 'coming soon' section, Peter Roberts' Autobiography is about to be released!
    You can pre-order your copy by logging onto our new website: www.jagrins.com

Gavin - JAGRINS Music Publications

2. markyboy

markyboy Member

Sounds interesting! I'll place an order.

Wonder if I get a mention under the 'Worst soprano players I've ever heard' chapter.

3. Gavin

Gavin Supporting Member

Just heard from 4barsrest that the review of the book will be on their site in the next 24 hours!!

4. markyboy

markyboy Member

Counting the hours down!!

5. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Roll on September 13th - another good reason to go to the Open!

6. LU-Brasser

LU-Brasser Member

Im wondering too :wow

7. Gavin

Gavin Supporting Member

The best way to find out if your in the book is to buy it, the best way to buy it is to pre-order!!

8. Pierre

Pierre Member

Pete Roberts

So come on Gav when is it released? Does it dish the dirt ( is it an interesting analytical insight into the world of Top Class banding?). Thought I`d better interperet the last question for you. Put me down for one! It`s not likely to be serialised in the sunday papers is it? If it is I`ll wait and read it there. :oops: :idea:

9. dyl

dyl Active Member

That's been a long 24 hours hasn't it?!!!!!!!

10. Gavin

Gavin Supporting Member

Tell me about it! Can't apologise enough, just telling you what they told us. Keep looking; I’m sure it will be on tonight. Rest assured we are discussing a way to recompense you all, just keep looking on here over the weekend and we will tell you what we can do.

www.jagrins.com

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    PETER ROBERTS
    Autobiography
    4barsrest
    Music Publications
    www.jagrins.com
  12. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

4barsrest review is now on the web-site: http://www.4barsrest.com/reviews/music/lit003.asp

I'm sure many will be pleased to know that the reason Peter will not be present in person to sign copies at the National Finals is that he will be recording the final tracks for his first solo cd - at last :!:

13. dragon

dragon New Member

ooohhh

Hey ive just been over to the Jagrins web site, the link must have been posted about a dozen times above, and looks like it paid off for me. They've got a discount if you order now, and pay this month too..10% i think. Not too bad really...

just ordered mine, heard there's more than a few amusing moments.