Peter Meechan Music offer for tmp Members - Devil's Duel - Euphonium solo

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by, Feb 1, 2007.

1. TMP offer

Peter Meechan Music was set up in 2006, in order to publish some of the increasingly large output of the music of Peter Meechan. From time to time, there will be special offers to tMP members and readers. Details of these will be found here on tMP The first of these offers is:

Devil's Duel

For Solo Euphonium with Piano accompaniment.

For only £4.95(Usually £7.95) + p&p

Devil's Duel was commissioned by David Thornton, who gave the premiere at Leeds Town Hall in May 2006, accompanied by the Black Dyke Band, conducted by Dr. Nicholas Childs.

It comes with 2 versions - the original, as well as an easier alternative. All sets of music come complete with piano part and the soloists part in both bass clef concert and Bb treble clef.

Point you browser to (or click on the link below):
  2. SuperCat

SuperCat Member

This is a fantastic piece of music. I was there for the premiere and it was very special. I've ordered mine!

3. Thank you very much - the whole concert was excellent (plenty of players on stage from the Yorkshire Youth Band, as well as other local bands!)
  4. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

I looove this piece! I'll definitely be ordering this as soon as I can get my dad's credit card! :tongue: Heard it at Leeds Town Hall, Bournemouth Pavilion, the Bridgewater Hall, Huddersfield Town Hall and at the lower brass concert at the RNCM festival of brass...and I'm still not bored of it! I have to say the piano playing last friday was pretty special!! Should give my music teacher a bit of a challenge!
  5. Mr_Euniverse

Mr_Euniverse Member

How much is it for the band accompaniment parts?
  6. Last edited: Feb 2, 2007
  7. Danny

Danny New Member

Will the office of peter Meechan Music be offering a extra simple version of this great piece for those of us with only one valve of any real use?

Danny Sinclair
  8. jingleram

jingleram Active Member

Bought mine last night upon reading this post...thanks Peter! Can't wait for it to arrive.
  9. Craig Keates

Craig Keates New Member

Heard David Thornton play it twice and definately buying it - an amazing solo.
  10. KMJ Recordings

KMJ Recordings Supporting Member

Another stonking piece from Mr Meechan :D

I just wish I could've played the 'real' version before I 'retired' (again ;) ).

[or should that read "I wish I would've been capable of playing it" :eek: ]
  11. I have prepared a version just for you Dan - running minims, and the occasional crotchet to let you show off!
  12. Thank you for the kind comments Keith.
  13. Thanks for the great response to the offer. It will end at midnight tonight, but will still be available at it's full price after that.