Permissions Issue on Calendar pages... ???

Discussion in 'tMP Site News & Suggestions' started by euphfanhan, Mar 27, 2005.

1. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

euphfanhan, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I feel very unloved :( ...does the calendar count as a privileged system?

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    list
    sufficient privileges
    privileged system
    Calendar pages
    user account
  3. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

awww bless
    It did that to Jan when John hadnt acticated it... But it is activated... so i have no idea!

4. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Actually, no, it works as long as I click on the word calendar, and not on the picture...i feel slightly more loved now!

5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

yep, it did. But it's working fine for me now!

6. Jan H

There seems to be a priviliges problem with the calendar on the portal page indeed, I noticed that too now.

7. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Oops... apologies folks... I have no idea why this is happening and will add this to my to-do list.

Can I ask please which template this is ocurring on... ta.

8. Jan H

Clean (full screen)

9. TheMusicMan

Hmmm.. all my calendar links for Clean work fine...!!! I checked both the Home Page portal and the main forum homepage. Clicking on the image takes me to the calendar page as does clicking on the calendar title in when in the home page.

Can someone please post specific details about what isn't working as it should be please. Thanks,

10. Jan H

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  11. TheMusicMan

Jan - you meant March 2005 yeah...?

This issue is not there for me... but I checked with a test account and it is there. Sorry about this. I am unsure as to what is causing this and may have to resort to submitting a ticket for this so the code programmer can take a look for me. As this is a Bank Holiday weekend it may not be sorted as quickly as usual....:( I am onto it though...

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    list
    sufficient privileges
    privileged system
    Calendar pages
    user account
  13. Jan H

Doooh! :oops: Of course I did...

<- *crawls back into bed to get more sleep*