Percussionists Required Urgently for the tMP band at Pontins

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by meandmycornet, Oct 22, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

We require two more percussionists too be able to play Zulu at pontins with the tMP band (Roger says so!) If you are a nice experienced percussionist please please please please will you come and play Zulu with us???

Either say in here that you will, or PM or email me (or Vickitorious)

Thank you in advance

PS: Moddy's can you please NOT merge this thread with any other! pretty pretty pretty please?
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

No problems! I will, however move it from Random............... ;)
  3. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

COME ON GUYS!!!!! WE NEED ZULU!!!!!!

PS I could play percussion if necessary I played at Rhyl and the nationals with hoover & won, and second on Prelude and Jubilate( very nice percussion parts) at Pontins! But that's only if were desperate otherwise EEb Bass'll do nicely- Thank you very much!
  4. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

More importantly, by offering your services, not only will you help to raise money for Brass Band Aid, you will help all of the human race!! Because our ear drums will be saved for a whole hour as Fi & Vic will have to carry out a sponsored silence!!!!!! :tongue: So come on.... sign up & save us all!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:
  5. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

Mr Matti person dearest, we actually only need someone too play percussion in zulu, could you do that? then you can go and cuddle your bass for all the other pieces if you like? you don't have too play percussion for alllllll the pieces, well i don't think you do anyway! :tongue:

PS: Kaz your naaasty! :tongue: ooooh but you've still gotta let me come in your car! :tongue: your lovely really! :D
  6. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

I can if you like!!!
  7. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

SORTED!! :biggrin: