Percussionist NW area

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by drummergurl, Mar 22, 2004.

1. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

Intrument: Percussion

Conductor/Compere:

Location/Region: well im in the north west area but im nearer st helens

Grade: just passed my grade 6 but im a good sight reader

Name: Sarah Chapman

Contact Details: pm me or email me and ill send u my fone number or summat

Instrument(s) played: anything percussion basically, but not bodhrans or things like that or dhols for that matter.

Section of Band you are comfortable to deputise for: pretty much any band really. i was tempted to say for this question PERCUSSION but then i read it again.

How much notice do you require: preferably about 2 weeks but that might be a bit optimistic, other wise i think a week, but at a push 24 hours

Name of your present Band: haydock band, st helens youth brass band, NCBBGB

Position played within present Band: principle perc in st helens youth and just a perc in haydock

What section is your present Band in: haydock is NW area championship section, St Helens Youth are obviously youth section but may be the champions of the youth section in britain all going well in a week or 2

Would you require transport: most probably yes i would because i cannot drive (coz im 14!!!) and my parents probably wouldnt take lightly to being a bigger taxi service than they already are!

Do you require expenses: expenses would be nice! but just a small fee for my time is sufficient!

Any additional comments/Information:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice